Automated warehouses allow automated warehouse management. This means an optimization of the processes derived from the storage, preparation and expedition of the goods.
You may also want to read Automated warehouses: types, characteristics and advantages.
Índice | Index
- 1 Benefits of automated warehouse management
- 2 Automatic systems for palletized cargo
- 3 Automatic systems for boxes
- 4 Your automated warehouses in the hands of Noega Systems
Benefits of automated warehouse management
This entails the following benefits for warehouse management:
- Maximum stock control.
- Great speed in preparing orders.
- Greater efficiency in the management of goods inflows and outflows.
- Saving space, time and money.
The automation of storage systems allows to increase the productivity of the logistics activity.
This storage system enables costs to be reduced through compact storage, reduced damage -which results in lower maintenance costs- and increased safety.
The automation of logistics and storage processes through the application of advanced robotic technologies requires storage systems and industrial racks adapted to the project requirements and operational specifications.
Automatic systems for palletized cargo
Pallet racking operated by crane
- Crane operated racking are high-rise, narrow-aisle storage systems for palletized cargo.
- Unit loads are handled by robotic equipment known as stacker cranes.
- This type of racking can be designed with a single or double depth or also with an open front type (open face) for a single pallet per level and module.
Selective rack shelving for accumulation storage with satellite trolleys
- Unit loads are stored in the rack by accumulation in depth.
- These installations are operated by means of a transporter car.
Automatic installations for storage in frozen chambers
- Pallet accumulation and movements are the most important factors when designing a freezer room.
- With the satellite trolley system, a large number of movements is obtained with a smaller number of aisles as there is one trolley per level and aisle.
Automatic systems for boxes
Miniload for the storage of light boxes
- The load units are boxes with reduced weights.
- The miniload racks can be operated by stacker cranes for one box per level (uniload) or for several loads per level (multiload).
- In addition, shelving can be designed for accumulation storage with an elevator and shuttle-type systems.
- For very high-rise projects, it is possible to design the storage solution to house two stacker cranes at height (multi-level mini load solution).
Automatic systems for hanging garments
- Specific solutions have been developed for the textile sector, solutions for the storage of garments hanging on hangers.
- These can be arranged on bars that are handled by stacker cranes that deposit and collect them on special supports installed on the rack.
- Solutions can also be developed for handling hanging garments by means of aerial conveyors installed on multi-level mezzanines.
Your automated warehouses in the hands of Noega Systems
Automatic storage systems are very precise solutions that require high-quality racking with strict tolerances.
Noega Systems makes available to its customers proven quality procedures and a human team with extensive experience from the design to the installation of the racks.
We deal with:
- The conception and design of the most appropriate logistics solution.
- The calculation of the installation applying current regulations.
- Carrying out tests in specific cases.
- The manufacture of the shelving components that make up the system.
- The execution of the installation.
- The assembly of industrial racks with the supervision of highly experienced professionals.
At Noega Systems we are dedicated to the design, manufacture, installation and inspection of metal and industrial racking and all types of storage systems. If your company needs advice on this matter, do not hesitate to contact us.