Your warehouses’ storage equipment is a working equipment that has to be inspected at least once a year by an independent, external and expert person. To meet this requirement let your racking be inspected by ITE (Inspection Técnica de Estanterías).
ITE is an in-house developed system and methodology that follows the standard EN 15635 and the NTP-852 prevention note. ITE also fulfills the obligations if Royal Decree RD 1215/1997. Keep your storage equipment fit, increase safety and cope with state of the art regulatioins.
Reduce risks, avoid personal injuries and damaged goods.
Why to trust the Recking Inspection ITE ® of NOEGA Systems?
The Racking Inspection ITE ® procedures apart of complying with the standards EN 15635, are supervised by Noega Systems’ the technical director Mr. Gregorio Fernández, who has an extensive experience and international prestige in the industrial storage industry:
- for more than 25 years technical director with a leading spanish racking manufacturer.
- current president of subcomissin CTN-58 “Storage equipment and methods” of the spanish standardization body AENOR.
- is co-author of the preventive note NTP-852 “Storage in steel racking” published by the Spanish National Intitute of Health and Safety.
- direct and active participation in the FEM directives.
- direct and active participation in the elaboration of the norms EN 15512 “Steel static storage systems. Principles for structural design”, EN 15620 “Steel static storage systems. Adjustable pallet racking systems. Tolerances, deformation and clearences”, EN 15629 “Steel static storage systems. Specification of storage equipment”, EN 15635 “Steel static storage systems. Application and maintenance of storage equipment”.
This knowledge and experience is a warranty for profesionalism and quality.
By the realization of Racking Inspection ITE ® you comply with current legislation and increases safety and productivity of your warehouses.
Through its methodology, Noega Sysetms offers you:
- Annual racking inspections according to the norm EN 15635 issuing complete inspection reports.
- Execution of visual inspections.
- Training of your staff to carry out visual inspections.
- Training of your staff for the usage of racking equipment.
- 1 year free telephone line to respond to customer’s questions about their racking or the inspection.
- Proposition of additional safety equipment like protections, security mesh, labeling, …