Your warehouses’ storage equipment is a working equipment that has to be inspected at least once a year by an independent, external and expert person. To meet this requirement let your racking be inspected by ITE (Inspection Técnica de Estanterías).
ITE is an in-house developed system and methodology that follows the standard EN 15635 and the NTP-852 prevention note. ITE also fulfills the obligations if Royal Decree RD 1215/1997. Keep your storage equipment fit, increase safety and cope with state of the art regulatioins.
Reduce risks, avoid personal injuries and damaged goods.
Why to trust the Recking Inspection ITE® of NOEGA Systems?
Our knowledge and experience is a warranty for profesionalism and quality.
Through its methodology, Noega Sysetms offers you:
- Annual racking inspections according to the norm EN 15635 issuing complete inspection reports.
- Execution of visual inspections.
- Training of your staff to carry out visual inspections.
- Training of your staff for the usage of racking equipment.
- 1 year free telephone line to respond to customer’s questions about their racking or the inspection.
- Proposition of additional safety equipment like protections, security mesh, labeling, …
By the realization of Racking Inspection ITE ® you comply with current legislation and increases safety and productivity of your warehouses.